Haskell Award Application Requirements
Applications must be received on May 1st by 5:00 pm EST. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. No exceptions.
A complete application includes the application form and the journal. All aspects of the application must be submitted both electronically (PDF) and in hardcopy (ten copies of the journal). Visit the Submission Instructions section for details.
- Contact Information: The entry must include information for both the faculty advisor(s) and the student editor(s), the signatures of these individuals, and the title and date of the publication.
- Statement of Purpose: Entries are to be accompanied by a concise statement (500 words max) describing the purpose of the publication, its intended audience, and the school and degree program that the entrants are enrolled in.
- Click here to download the application form.
The journal may focus on architecture, planning and related subjects. The publications subject matter may include architectural design, history, and theory.
- There is no entry fee.
- Ten (10) hardcopies of the journal are required.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) is required if applicants would like work samples returned. SASE without correct postage will not be returned. For students in New York City, the application will also be available for pick-up.