Brunner Application Requirements
Applications must be received on ..
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. No exceptions.
· The Cover Page Form must be placed on the front of hard copy submissions.
· In approximately 1,000 words explain the background information for the project, the objective of study as well as the method and scope of work. Applicants should keep in mind that their proposal will be reviewed by practicing architects.
· Maximum length is three pages. Applicants may include an extended resume as supporting material.
· Applicants should include all expenses associated with the project as well as any additional sources of funding. Applicants must provide proof of matching funds and/or grants if such funding is critical to the submission.
· Click here to .
Letters of recommendation must be received by February 1st.
The $50.00 entry fee may be through our secure third party platform or in the form of a check, submitted with the hard copy application, made payable to the .
· Applicants may submit additional supporting documentation, preferably not exceeding five pages.
· Recipients may be asked to present at the Center for Architecture upon return.